Annual Summer Sidewalk Sale
The Annual Summer Sidewalk Sale will be Friday through Sunday, August 1-3, Devine Street and Five Points merchants are teaming up to present Columbia’s LARGEST Sidewalk Sale for Tax Free Weekend!
On Saturday, August 2nd, while you shop you will have the opportunity to visit with local artists who will display their work on the sidewalks of Devine Street and Five Points and inside participating stores. Featured artists include Lee Bruer, Meredith Paysinger Hart, Alicia Leeke, Alexandra White, Z Jones, Bennett & Coolidge, My Big Tomorrow and Jeff Liberty.
Five Points Participating Retailers include:
2G’s Clothing- Save up to an additional 70% on summer clothing, 25% off cowgirl boots, 20% off all Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters furniture and bedding. Free water!
- Bohemian- 20% off store wide, clearance items marked up to 75% off
- Copper Penny – Additional 20% off all sale items. “Grab and Go” box with extremely reduced prices
- Good For the Sole Shoes – Up to 60% off store-wide! Free gift with purchase of Sperry and Dansko shoes while supplies last; Drawing for “his and hers” Rainbow Sandals, and complimentary soft drinks!
- Hip-Wa-Zee - Costumes & vintage clothing up to 75% off
- Julia Neal Fashions – Game day dresses on sale for $23.95
- Loose Lucy’s – $5 off any purchase of $30 or more on regular-priced clothing; Sale items from 20% off to now 50% off!
- Papa Jazz - 50% off all CD’s, records and DVD’s that are priced $5 or less
- Pet Supplies Plus – featuring Fine Art by Alicia Leeke
- Petal – $1 Jewelry and $5-25 Fall & Summer Racks! Gift bags for the first 10 people that arrive on Saturday! Raffle all weekend for a $50 gift card
- Pita Pit – Free pita chips and dip with purchase of a pita and receipt of purchase from a participating retailer from the Sidewalk Sale
- Qdoba - Daytime Offer (11 am – 3 pm): chips & salsa for $1, chips & queso for $2, Night time Offer (11 pm – 3 am): Queso Breakfast Burritos $3.50, water $1. Coupons and promotional items will be handed out!
- Revente- 20-50% off store wide
- Sid & Nancy- 20% off store wide on Saturday
- STEEL garden - 30% off entire store (excludes some new arrivals) and $50 jackets on the sidewalk
- Sylvan & Dubose - “Yard Sale:” Leather wallets, Christmas ornaments, zippo lighters, tie pins, decanter labels & store wide discounts up to 50% off
- The OOPS! Company – Will match the tax off your purchase! All red tags an additional 25% off
- Tic Toc Candy Shoppe- 10% off any purchase of $5.00 or more
- Ultra Tan – (2113 Greene St & 1001 Harden St) WAIVING membership fees!
- Upstairs Audio & Video – Headphones, surround receivers, turntables, cables & more on sale! Plus, the downstairs will be open for the Do-It-Yourselfers for their own systems and installations
- Vestique - $5-20 markdowns, sale bins and racks
- Wish – Gameday dresses starting at $24.94 plus other great deals!
- Wish Outlet - All clothing $5, $10 and $15!
As the majority of businesses in these two shopping districts are locally owned and operated, you can feel great as you BUY LOCAL this TAX FREE WEEKEND!
This event is FREE and open to the public – so grab the kids, and stroll the beautiful shops and restaurants of Devine Street and Five Points.
Part of the entertainment for the weekend is provided by “Listen Local.” See below for more information or visit their website Listen Local: South Carolina.
We are Listen Local: South Carolina. Our mission is to grow the family of the local music scene in South Carolina. We are a community of local musicians, fans and other supporters of local music that have a common goal: Providing and enjoying great music! Through our collaboration, mutual support and a shared love of music, LISTEN LOCAL is an effort to create an identity for our music community, to raise awareness and local involvement with the talent that is thriving all around us. With this in mind, you, are essential to the success of our cause.