Summer Sidewalk Sale
Friday, July 27, 2018
Join us in Five Points for Columbia's largest sidewalk sale stretching over three days and featuring all of your favorite merchants!
Sales & Specials:
• 2G's Clothing: Storewide sale! Save up to an additional 50% off the lowest marked price, plus $9.90 racks full of great values. Complimentary cold water!
• Bohemian: 75% or more off everything in the store! Be sure to stop by on Sunday, July 29th for Bohemian's last day.
• Cellar On Greene: Giant Wine Sale & Tasting on Saturday, July 28th from noon - 2pm. The event is $8 to taste (but is waived with the purchase of two bottles) and will feature over 30 bottles of marked down wine open to try-before-you-buy
• Elite Framing: Loads of framed art at yard sale prices - $10, $25 & $50
• Fit Columbia: Follow along with Fit Columbia trainers as they model apparel and shoes at participating Five Points businesses! Check them out at Good for the Sole Shoes, Sunrise Artisan Bath & Body, Loose Lucy's, The OOPS! Co., and Revente.
• Gentleman's Closet: 50% off all shorts and pants
• Good For The Sole Shoes: Take an additional 10% off summer clearance footwear and accessories, enter into a drawing for two $50 gift cards, and enjoy cold drinks and lite bites. Plus, a pop-up shop on Friday, July 27th featuring Uniquely MC Handbags, Tabitha Ott Jewelry, as well as Anton & Maxine Clothing
• The Gourmet Shop: $1 wine tasting on Saturday, July 28th
• Loose Lucy's: Hippie Hour on Friday, July 27th from 4:20-6pm with live music and complimentary wine, plus 20% off all regular-priced ladies' clothing and bags and 10% off t-shirts and tapestries all weekend long
• The OOPS! Co.: 20% off select Scout bags, and sale merchandise throughout the store
• Papa Jazz Record Shoppe: All vinyl records priced $5 or less are half price
• Pawleys Front Porch: participating in the Puppy Bar Crawl! The crawl will begin at Pawleys at 1pm, where they are offering $3 pints and half price appetizers to participants
• Petal: storewide closing sale of 50%-75% off. Be sure to stop in on Sunday, July 29th for Petal's last day
• Pita Pit: $1 off regular priced pita with a receipt from any Five Points business
• Publico Kitchen + Tap: $1 off house liquor and wine during happy hour on Friday, $20 mimosa, sangria, and margarita pitchers on Saturday
• Pure Barre: up to 60% off select retail during the End of Season Sale
• Re-Invintage: metal frame windows, furniture, and home goods on sale, plus discounts on custom orders for furniture painting, signs, and other build jobs placed during the sale
• Revente: Markdown items on sidewalk racks. Make a purchase and be entered to win a $50 gift certificate.
• Sid and Nancy: Markdown items on sidewalk racks. Make a purchase and be entered to win a $25 gift certificate.
• Sunrise Artisan Bath and Body: 30% off of all cupcake bubble bath soaps
• Vestique: 20% off dresses and jumpsuits and additional 40% off sale items
• Wildflower Boutique: 15% off storewide
• Yesterdays Restaurant & Tavern: free iced tea with any lunch or dinner entree when presenting a Five Points retail receipt
.....stay tuned for more stores & specials, coming soon!
• Meters are enforced in Five Points from 11am-6pm every day but Sunday
• Complimentary parking will be available on Saturday, July 28th and Sunday, July 29th in the State Garage at 2221 Devine Street
Remember, when you spend your dollars locally, they go further! // #shop5points #shoplocal #shopsmall