Five Points Celebrates the Holidays at the 4th Annual A Starry Night
Monday, November 28, 2016
Join us this Thursday, December 1st, from 4pm – 8pm as Five Points celebrates the season at the annual holiday event, A Starry Night. Patrons can stroll through all of their favorite Five Points stores to enjoy sales and specials during a night full of holiday cheer. From home goods, jewelry, and clothing to baked goods and wine, the Five Points merchants have everything patrons could possibly want for the holidays.
Around the Village:
• Complimentary hot chocolate and wine – at The Swept Yard courtyard, 2004 Blossom
• DJ spinning holiday tunes – at the original Five Points fountain
• Write letters to Santa – at The Swept Yard courtyard, 2004 Blossom
• FREE face painting with Emerald’s Artistry – at the original Five Points fountain
• Complimentary hot cider with Tripp’s Fine Cleaners – at the original Five Points fountain
• Roaming choral performances by The Benedict Choral Group
• Roaming dance performances by Unbound Dance Company
• Visit with Santa! – at the Hootie Monument, corner of Santee and Harden
• Merchant sales, specials, and more
Retail & Hospitality Specials:
• 2G’s Clothing – take an additional 25% off the entire store (excluding cowgirl boots and vintage Dooney Bourke purses)
• Cycle Center – complimentary refreshments and wine
• Elite Framing – wear a festive sweater and enjoy complimentary beverages
• Fit Columbia – aerial silk demonstrations with complimentary wine
• Five Points Salon – complimentary wine
• Good for the Sole Shoes – $10 off every $50 spent, plus a VIP Survivors handbag and accessory trunk show (to benefit survivors of domestic abuse), a chance to win a free pair of FLY London shoes, and wine and light bites!
• Natural Vibrations – open late, plus 10%-15% off storewide and complimentary refreshments
• Papa Jazz – specials on Record Store Day/Black Friday limited edition vinyl releases
• Publico Kitchen & Tap – $1 off everything on tap
• Revente – 20% off regularly priced items
• Sid & Nancy – 20% off regularly priced items
• STEEL GARDEN - T. Faulkner Art (Charleston, SC) show & Thrifted Sisters Vintage (Columbia, SC) pop-up shop
• The Gourmet Shop – annual Champagne Bash with sushi, caviar, cheeses, meats, and more. Tickets are $35/person or $60/couple. Call the store (803-799-3705) to reserve tickets.
• The OOPS! Co. – annual open house with prize giveaways every 30 minutes, gift wrapping, and light refreshments
• The Swept Yard – complimentary hot chocolate in the courtyard
• Vestique – 15% off storewide
• Wildflower Boutique – 50% off t-shirt dresses and select garnet & black styles, plus BOGO sale items!
There will be free parking offered in the State Parking Garage on Devine Street, with Captain Telegram offering complimentary shuttle service to and from Five Points all night. Free parking is also available on any street in Five Points after meters stop running at 6pm.