Small Business Saturday 2017
November 20, 2017
On Saturday, November 25, 2017, the Five Points Association will be taking part in Small Business Saturday, the nationwide event celebrating small business. In 2010, American Express founded Small Business Saturday to help businesses with their most pressing need – getting more customers. The single day has grown into a powerful movement and Five Points will be participating in a big way. Businesses will be offering sales and specials in their stores and the intention is to help boost sales for the local merchants and provide patrons the opportunity to keep their dollars in their community.
Five Points Retail & Hospitality Specials:
• 2G's Clothing: Additional 50% off of already discounted prices + free gift wrap with purchase!
• CJ’s: Enjoy a special event for USC vs. Clemson!
• Ever Row: 10% off your entire purchase
• Good For The Sole Shoes: Nov. 20 - 25th, enjoy $10 off every $50 you spend
• Papa Jazz Record Shoppe: Dozens of limited release records, starting Black Friday
• Pawleys Front Porch: 15% off food with a Five Points receipt (receipt must be dated 11.25.17)
• Petal: 10% off storewide
• Portfolio Art Gallery: 5% off any purchase of $50 or more + 10% off any purchase of $100 or more
• Pure Barre: Black Friday sale! 30% off retail from Thanksgiving Day through Saturday. New members also get their first week free!
• Revente: 15% off storewide on regularly priced items
• Sid and Nancy: 15% off storewide on regularly priced items
• Soda City Mattress & Furniture: 10% off storewide (including sale items!)
• The OOPS! Co.: Gift with purchase! Free Yeti lowball rambler with $75+ purchase. While supplies last
• Vestique: 20% off all day, spiked cider + treats
• Village Idiot Pizza: 20% off with a Five Points retail receipt (receipt must be dated 11.25.17)
• Wildflower Boutique: 30% off storewide