St. Pat's In Five Points
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Each March, be prepared to shake your shamrocks at St. Pat’s in Five Points - one of the largest green and Gaelic celebration in the Southeast!
- Over 20 bands on 5 stages [National, Regional, and Local bands]
- Get To The Green 15K / 10K / 5K / 1-Mile Family Fun Run
- FREE children's area - "Pot O' Gold Playland"
- FREE musical mile with the St. Pat's parade
- Silent Disco
- Craft Alley - variety of regional, distinctive specialty craft brews on Santee Ave.
- 3 food courts and a food truck rodeo with local and regional offerings
- Arts & crafts vendors
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:
- Nov. 23, 2018 - Nov. 26, 2018: $12 (Black Friday through Cyber Monday special!)
- Nov. 27, 2018 - Dec. 31, 2018: $15
- Jan. 1, 2019 - Mar. 15, 2019: $20
- Mar. 16, 2019: $25 (day of at the gate)
SIGN UP TODAY:
- St. Pat's in Five Points Get to the Green Race (15K, 10K, 5K, and 1-Mile Family Fun Run) – Registration is open at gettothegreen.com.
- St. Pat's in Five Points Parade – Accepting applications at stpatscolumbia.com.
- Arts & Crafts Vendors – Accepting applications at stpatscolumbia.com.
St. Pat's in Five Points would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Does your company want to be a #StPatsinFivePoints sponsor? Contact Amy Beth Franks (email@example.com).