Work for the Five Points Association!
Want to work for the oldest, most iconic and eclectic district in Columbia? Read on.
Deets About Us:
Five Points is a one-of-a-kind entertainment and hospitality district that is home to the highest density of locally-owned small businesses in the Capital City. Columbia’s Original Village Neighborhood – since 1915 – is on the National Register of Historic Places with over 100 years of history and includes a myriad of boutique retailers, unique restaurants, commercial businesses and service providers. Peppered with lots of culture, charm and public art, Five Points is a truly eclectic village that begs to be explored!
The Pros to Working Here:
- We provide you with a 5-gallon water unit in the office to keep you hydrated at all times (we’ll even throw in a Five Points Tervis Tumbler)
- FREE coffee to get you up and at ‘em when your shift starts
- Rock out to Mumford and Sons on your phone while you work
- No micro-managing here, so you can work on your own knowing we trust you to get the job done expediently
- We offer a competitive salary with opportunities for raises based on your skills, abilities and attitude
- Growth opportunities are also available for those that consistently excel and exceed in their duties
P/T Clean & Safe Associate