Improve. Promote. Collaborate. Celebrate. Commemorate.
The mission of the Five Points Association is to represent the interest of the village of Five Points and its businesses through development, beautification and promotion. Cultivating a strong membership base is what continues to make this organization an effective one for both the merchants, as well as the surrounding community, at-large.
By joining the Five Points Association, you are supporting a 501(c)3 non-profit whose sole purpose is to create and maintain a better neighborhood for us all. We work tirelessly to improve the quality of life in our village, and with your support by way of membership, we are able to continue doing so. Please take this opportunity to get involved in your community as there is not a better way to share your voice than from within.
Benefits to Membership:
Having a special sale or event? Changed your menu or hours? Hosting a pop-up? Let us know, so we can help! Staff wants to help promote all of the wonderful things each of you are doing within your businesses. Please send in information as often as you can so it can be shared on the FPA website, social media platforms and merchant and public eblasts!
- Welcome/Member Feature in Newsletter
- Opportunity to share announcements/specials/highlights/job openings/promotions, etc. in eblasts
- Listing on FPA website
- Social media posts
- Custom eblast to FPA email distribution
- Event promotion assistance
- Press release/advisory support
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting event
Members have the opportunity to partake in all Five Points events, plus promotion in eblasts, social media, press releases, FPA website and more! Events include:
- St. Pat’s in Five Points
- Winter and Summer Sidewalk Sales
- Five Points Trick or Treating
- Small Business Saturday
- Five Points Festivus!
You’ll also be able to:
- Attend quarterly membership meetings
- Receive complimentary booth space at all Five Points events listed above (where applicable)
- Join a committee:
- Clean & Safe
- Neighborhood Development
- Board of Directors
- Vote for and serve on the FPA Board of Directors (three-year terms)
- Your membership affords you the opportunity to participate in the annual Board of Directors’ election by running, nominating someone or by casting your vote! This annual election is important as it determines the leadership and direction of the Board of Directors moving forward.
Ready to Become a Member?
Our work is made possible by individuals and businesses like yours. Because our strong membership base recognizes the importance of collaboration, active involvement and engaged participation of the membership, we are able to continuously improve the vitality and advancement of our unique, urban village.